When to use fireworks and sparklers.
Indoor sparklers and fireworks can both safely be used for indoor celebrations provided they are made to the right specifications. It’s important to be completely certain that you are choosing the correct make or model for inside use. Your best bet is to buy indoor fireworks directly from Sparklers.co.uk online website.
The fireworks and sparklers on sale for indoor celebrations by Sparklers.co.uk have been tested and approved according to safety standards. However, it is extremely important to follow the simple guidelines (posted at the end of the article) before using these pyrotechnic devices.
Best indoor fireworks on sale now
You will find that there is a wide variety of fireworks and sparklers available online. To choose the most suitable party accessories can often be confusing. Shopping for indoor fireworks is simple and easy to do on the Sparklers.co.uk website indoor fireworks page. In this article, we explore some of the best buys for an indoor event.
The fabulous Fireworks Bronze Pack has 8 different dazzling effects. The selection is carefully put together so you will not have to go through the deliberation of choosing them individually. This handy pack contains 50 shots, which is enough to keep a small party happily occupied and thoroughly entertained for quite some time.
If you’re not planning to go crazy with fireworks and sparklers, but just want a simple yet stunning decorative effect, why not select the Volcano Moon Ice Fountain fireworks. You get 2 pieces per pack which are ample to decorate a cake with. Ice fountains shoot out a flaming directed stream of golden sparks for about 40 – 50 seconds. It’s an eye-catching effect that will impress the party goers.
Spinning Crackling Saucers and Crackling Balls of Fire are indoor fireworks designed to catch the attention. Children will love playing with them because of the loud crackling noises that they make, but do be sure that your pets are safely shut away. They may be frightened by the effect of these noisy explosives.
Guidelines for using indoor fireworks safely
These guidelines apply to both fireworks and sparklers. They are both mini-explosive devices and need to be handled with a certain care. Although you can use them inside the home, it should always be remembered that fire is dangerous if not well attended.
- Children should be supervised at all times. Indoor sparklers are safer than fireworks for younger kids to use. They have a metal stick attached, which means they can be held by hand. Ensure that the sticks are not waved too close to faces or furniture. Indoor fireworks should only be lit by adults or responsible older children
- Make sure that you clear a wide space around the area where your indoor fireworks are going to be lit. Remove flammable materials such as window drapes, table cloths, carpets, rugs and furniture.
- Place a metal bucket filled with sand near the area where the fireworks and sparklers event is going to happen. Make sure there is a clear sign labelling the bucket as a depository for spent sparkler sticks and fireworks. If anything catches flame, then the sand will come in immediately handy to extinguish rogue flames.
- Consider buying a proper lighting device for indoor fireworks. You don’t want fingers being burnt when igniting the accessories. You’ll find this product and other handy safety equipment here;
- Always read the instructions on the box through carefully before proceeding.