What's better than a few quid knocked off your order?
Winning your order for free!
That's right, this week we're giving away 5 free orders in our Christmas Event! All you have to do is order; then you can sit back, relax and cross your fingers.
1. To enter, all you have to do is place an order of any blind to any value on www.sparklers.co.uk between Saturday, December 1st and Monday, 31st December 2018.
2. Your order will automatically be entered into the prize draw, so sit back and relax.
1. 5 winners will be selected at random from the valid entries.
2. Winners will win back the value of their order.
1. Once you've entered, you can sit back, relax and cross your fingers. We'll select the winners at random once the giveaway has closed and contact you directly using the contact details provided on the order. We'll refund the order amount to your account.
2. Alternatively, why not use the winning value towards another order on www.sparklers.co.uk and enjoy more sparklers.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to sparklers.co.uk customers only, who place an order between 00:00 on Monday 1st December and 23:59 on Monday 31st December 2018, excluding staff, their family and friends. 2. 5 people will be picked at random each from all customers that have placed valid orders. 3. Amended or replacement orders are not valid. 4. The winner will win back the retail value of their order. 5. Winners will be notified shortly after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is not available to accept the prize, sparklers.co.uk reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. 6. We may share the winners names on social media, including but not exclusive to; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the sparklers.co.uk blog and through the e-newsletter. 7. We refuse the right to offer a refund on winning orders at a later date should you have any issues with your purchase. We may however offer an exchange in lieu with our standard procedures. 8. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.