No Products in the Cart
Please see our testimonials below of customer who have bought from us.
"LET US CALL YOU"
*** Mon - Fri Between 9am to 5pm***
Thank you for a good quality product and a fast delivery. I will highly recommend a company service.
I was a bit apprehensive at first buying sparklers online as i didn't know whether they would be safe however the sparklers i bought from you guys were safe and reliable... they did exactly what i wanted and made my bottles of prosecco look fabulous at my party,
Great product and would highly recommend. Good value for money also.
My first order didn’t arrive but sparklers went above and beyond to resolve the issue and ensure we had our sparklers for our party
Very helpful website and follow up emails from your company. Sparklers worked a treat
Amazing products for our restaurants. Will use again.
We say one sparkler is enough per guest, also some extra guest turning up. You must consider for some sparklers to get damaged as they are very brittle. MOST IMPORTANTLY don't forget about yourself and the photographer.
While our sparklers do have an expiration date, they are good for use for up to a year after you receive them. We want to make a product that lasts. So, if your event is right around the corner and you just purchased sparklers from our site, they will work at your event without any problem.
Yes, as long as they are stored in their box in a cool and dry place. You cannot take them on commercial air flights as they are classified as explosives.
There is no difference between the two types of sparklers because they both ignite and burn. The only difference is that indoor sparklers have lower smoke levels which make it safer to use indoors.
The best way to light a sparkler is to use a large-sized lighter, and light up our safety sparkler flare. (You can purchase this product on our website under safety equipment.) Always appoint one responsible adult to do the lightning of all the sparklers, rather than getting each person to light their own.
The best way is to have a metal bucket handy that is filled with sand. Dispose of the sparklers by sticking the burnt end into the sand bucket. Remember to place a clearly labelled sign on the bucket to indicate its use. You can purchase this item on our site under safety equipment.
Yes, sparklers are safe for children to use, but keep them away from babies and toddlers. An adult must supervise children at all times while sparklers are being lit, being sparkled and being disposed of. Make sure the children hold their sparklers by the metal handle and do not touch the flame to themselves, to furniture, drapes or to others.