Small Fireworks - an introduction
They are the most popular consumer small fireworks for any celebration. The reasons for their popularity include lesser price, safety to operate in small area range and easy availability. They are a treat for poor people. They are most suitable for use in small celebration ceremony, small stage performance and college parties.
Small Fireworks - some facts about them
- These fireworks are generally less explosive than the professional display fireworks.
- They have limited safety distance of 5m to 7 m.
- Many of the small fireworks were outlawed by EU for their hazard to human health.
- They have been reintroduced in the market after necessary modifications but still, some of the small fireworks are missing from the market such as a snow The alternative exists as an expanding snake and flashing gems.
- The small fireworks are designed for ordinary users who cannot afford expensive fireworks to make their events memorable and unforgettable.
Types of small fireworks
They can be categorised into three types; daytime, nighttime and novelty fireworks.
Some of the subcategories include:
- Wizard wan; these indoor fireworks burn for 12 seconds and leave multiple colours in the air.
- Cauldron Spells, these fireworks burn and leave long sparks with a crackling sound.
- Fire plays; these fireworks create simple and elegant red flames.
- Mini-bombs; each pack contains 12 balls. They are in shape of a small ball, when blowing up they fly about 70 feet high and produce one colour with a bang.
- Mini Roman candle, they are a really famous form of small fireworks. Each packet contains 12 candles and every candle produces different pearl colours.
- Ice fountain; this is a famous small firework. It leaves small hot spark for a minute and looks beautiful at night. They are highly in demand for birthday parties where most people place them on the cake. They are 4 inches long with a plastic spike which helps to place them on the cake or champagne bottle.
- Garden class rocket; these fire high in the air and used as a garden firework. This rocket can be used as both types (small or indoor fireworks).
- Air bomb; Once it blows up in the air, it shoots in multiple colours and blasts with a bang. They are used in nighttime fireworks.
The non-fireworks - a type of small fireworks
The non-fireworks products are famous small fireworks which are also called novelty fireworks. They are the best alternative for those who want some blast but don’t want the smoke or mess. The non-fireworks are also called confetti.
Small fireworks - how they are made
Small Fireworks are the ultimate wonder of chemistry. The visual and exploding elements make a packing with fuel such as black powder, an oxidizer and binder. For the colour and spark, metallic iron, steel, aluminium, zinc, or magnesium are used.
The small fireworks can be fun and entertaining, with far less safety risk danger and pollution. But still, make sure that children are not near when you are enjoying these fireworks. Follow all the safety instructions and details mentioned on the packing.