Store correctly - Keep sparklers in a cool and dry place to avoid them getting damaged.

Light one at a time - Hold sparklers at arm's length while being lit using a lighter or a flare.

Avoid contact- Wave your sparklers in front of you and avoid contact with people or objects.

When a sparkler goes out, do not touch it- It could still burn you, so dispose correctly and keepaway from others.

Keep a bucket with water nearby- Dispose your sparklers in the safe and correct way by placing the hot end into a metal bucket with sand or water.

Supervise children, and never give to a child under 5- Teach children to hold sparklers at arm's length and avoid giving to under 5's.